Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Self Appointed Policeman of the Condo Unit

It never fails. I lived in apartments for years now I'm in a condominium complex and there is always one creepy old guy (maybe there are women too, but for me its been strings of old men) in these places who decides to appoint himself the king, policeman, security patrol, ambassador of the whole place. And he's EVERYWHERE. At all times of the day. It's almost 1 o'clock in the morning and I bet if I take my garbage out there he'll be there - lurking around the corner. Waiting to pop out.

"Good evening, taking the garbage out?"
"No I'm taking it back in now that I get past you"

I told my friend at the last place I lived at "sometimes I look out the door to see if the coast is clear before I step out"
Even when I think it is, I get half way across the parking lot and pop there he is.

"Morning, going out on this beautiful day are you?"
"No going back home now" somehow leaving my home empty knowing your lurking around just doesn't feel right.

I can see why people become agoraphobic.
What is with these guys? Its freaking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment