Over the past 5 years I've tried several ways of losing weight.
Nutrisystem: $400 later and five years later I still have packets of pancake mix I will probably never use. Just can't seem to wrap my head around 3 square meals and snacks. I like food but I hate schedules.
No carb diet: Useless when carbs are my favorite foods, I don't think complete deprivation is the answer.
Eat one day, fast the next. Don't think I have to explain why this isn't working for me.
Working three jobs. Now this worked but after 10 months I was exhausted, nerves frayed, bordering on a breakdown but I was slim! After going back to the normal life of one job gained all the weight back plus some more in about 1 month. AHHHHH.
Working out more. It never fails I get bored! Burnt out and look to my couch and a good book for comfort. So I will review some books here for you.
Beading. Yes beading. I thought maybe this would replace my need for my hands to dip into a bag of potato chips. But instead I find myself taking breaks to snack.
Walking journal. This seemed to be working for about a week until I seem to get in my typical lazy funk and now the journal is sitting under my side table and hasn't updated because there is nothing to update. Maybe this will replace it!
Now I have purchased the Cook Yourself Thin cookbook. Review to come. Oh please help me!
I know I have to exercise, wish me luck.
notice
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment