Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Book Reading Challenge

Between now and end of year 2009 read 5 books, your choice in the following (my choices, so far, subject to change on a whim):
1. A book featuring and animal
(From Baghdad, With Love: A Marine, the War, and a Dog Named Lava)
2. An adult fantasy book (The Name of The Wind)
3. A young adult or juvenile fiction (Forest of Hands and Teeth)
4. A non fiction book on an obscure topic (Collapse) Fall of Society's. I saw Jared Diamond on a talk show and was enthralled couldn't get enough and wish the interview was longer so I'm looking forward to reading this and I've been putting it off (don't know why) for too long!
5. A book about plants, garden or food....not sure yet but I'm sure it will be about food!!!

http://dogeardiary.blogspot.com/2009/07/dogear-reading-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my challenge! I saw you're doing the random one, as well- me too! It fits your blog name perfectly.

    ReplyDelete